Connect your brand to Summer memories

Create your own private label beach towels

With more than 20 years of experience, we will make your own beach towel of high quality recycled cotton. In your own design, sizes and weight. Fully sustainable. Made in Europe. From 250 pieces and 3 weeks delivery. Advertise your brand or company with beach towels!

Direct from factory

Best Price Guaranteed

Free Visual

Digital Preview

Low Order Quantity

From 250 Pieces

Free Delivery In Just

3 Weeks

Choose Your own model beachtowel


For this option you can choose 2 colours of yarns in your own colours.

Your design or logo will be woven into (all over) the beach towel.

Jacquard Relief

With this option we make an embossing - a stamp - in the beach towel, as if the logo has been cut out. We call it Relief.

You can choose the colour (1 colour) of the beach towel yourself.

Hamam Towels

These hamam towels - with white fringes on both sides- will be made of recycled cotton. One colour you can choose, the other colour must be white.

Full Colour Hamam

For this hamam towel option you can choose all over full colour design on one side. Your (full colour) design, illustration or photo will be - all over - printed on the hamam towel.

Certified & Environmentally Friendly

Recycled cotton

Our beach towels with your logo are made from recycled yarns, helping to save energy and water consumption.

Solar energy

For producing your customized beach towels we use also solar energy and recycle waste from production.

Free of chemicals

Our beach towels with your logo are certified by OEKO-TEX®. It means that it is completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use.

Advertise Your Company with branded beach towels !

Towels for a Clean Ocean

Ontwerp zonder titel (44)

Why Oceans Towels?

Every year, 12 million tons of plastic waste ends up in the oceans at once. As a result of the impact on our environment, we must all do something about this. By turning our waste into sustainable and beautiful products, we can accelerate this process of sustainability. Read more below about the impact of plastic waste on our environment and the effort to do something about it.

Oceans Towels

Let's make the oceans cleaner!

Clean Ocean Towel

Together with the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE project, we have developed a unique and sustainable hammam-like towel called the Clean Ocean Towel. Fishermen collect plastic waste from our oceans and through local initiatives plastic waste is collected on the beaches to be recycled into rPET yarn. In combination with recycled cotton, this is made in the EU, based on green solar energy, into a beautiful hammam towel or beach towel!

About Ocean Yarns

Ontwerp zonder titel (44)
A high quality 100% post-consumer

recycled polyester yarn containing SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC from SEAQUAL INITIATIVE.

It is almost identical in

physical properties to virgin polyester and is available in a variety of sizes and finishes (both in continuous filament and staple fiber).

It is used in a multitude

of applications including apparel and accessories, contract and automotive upholstery, home furnishings and technical textiles.

It contains

approximately 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.